Eman Schools expects all of its students to abide by its dress code. This includes hair, jewelry, shoes, make up, and clothing. Students who are repeatedly requested to comply with the uniform policy will face disciplinary consequences.
1. Hair: Students must have regular haircuts and natural hair color. No bleaching or “off” colors are allowed. Boys’ hair should not touch top of collar and bangs must not pass the eyebrows.
2. Shoes: Students must wear socks and either dress shoes or athletic shoes. No sandals, slides, flip-flops or slippers are allowed. Boots (of any kind-UGG, fashion, sledding) are NOT PERMITTED to be worn in the building. Students who wear boots to school, must bring regular dress or athletic shoes to change into upon arrival into classroom. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. Jewelry: Girls may NOT wear any unnecessary jewelry. Boys are not allowed to wear earrings, have any body piercings, or wear gold jewelry.
4. Make up: Students may not wear make up of any form during school, including lip gloss.
5. Nail Polish: NO nail polish of any color is allowed including clear.
6. (NEW to the 2019-2020 school year) NO HOODIES are allowed to be worn in the building. Hooded jackets MUST be put and stored in cubby or locker during school hours. Uniforms must be purchased from here:
Students are expected to wear the complete uniform when entering the school building. If a student is not in complete compliance with the uniform code, he/she will be given an “appropriate uniform” to change into.
UNIFORM SPECIFICATIONS MIDDLE/HS BOYS & GIRLS
||Elementary & Middle School Boys (KG-8th Grade)
||High School Boys (9th-12th Grade)
||Elementary & Middle School Girls (KG-8th Grade)
||High School Girls (9th-12th Grade)
Hijabs are mandatory for Muslimahs 4th grade and up. Muslimahs in KG-3rd grades are expected to bring a hijab for salat with them and keep in their cubby.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION 2019-2020 School Year:
- The outer garment is the ONLY garment that MUST have the school logo. It can be the new fleece, vest, cardigan or polo. (If you will be using an old polo then the students MUST wear a logo garment over it.)
- Old Navy/Gap/Land’s End, etc. pants can be worn during the first semester ONLY. (Note: Skinny or tight pants are NOT allowed.)
- Our uniform vendor is searching for the best available price and option for a Maxi Dress, which will be available ASAP on our uniform site. Wearing this will suffice for girls
who choose to wear it and they will NOT need to buy anything else. Polo dresses for middle school will also be added to the website and will provide flexibility on the type of
pants that are worn under it.
- Previous years PE shirts with Eman Schools logo, can be worn during the first semester of the 2019-2020 school year ONLY, but parents will need to purchase the new sweatpants with
logo. Parents will be required to order new gym shirts by January 2020.